Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
14 signs you're the beauty guru of your group
To some extent, all women like beauty products. Some like them in the I-wash-my-face-and-moisturise-and-that’s-it kinda way, and some like them in the I-CAN’T-LIVE-WITHOUT-ALL-OF-THE-BEAUTY-PRODUCTS-IN-MY-CUPBOARD kinda way.
So which are you in your group of friends? The girl who isn’t quite sure about the basics of make-up application or the lady who couldn’t go a day without adding another beauty item to her wishlist?
Not sure? Then here are 14 ways to tell if you’re the beauty guru of your group:
1) You constantly receive calls/texts/distress flare signals from your friends who have no idea how to use their beauty products.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/via whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com
2) You can create a winged line in five seconds flat. AND with both of your eyes closed.
3) You know what AHAs, benzoyl peroxide, parabens, sulphates and retinols all mean – and what they can do for you.
4) There isn’t a big beauty sale you haven't heard about.
5) You actually know how to successfully use dry shampoo.
6) Doing your eye make-up is like creating a piece of art the way you colour, smudge and blend.
7) None of your friends quite understand why you have such an extensive lipstick/nail polish/eyeshadow collection. But you know that it’s nowhere near enough.
8) You’re everyone’s go-to when they’ve got a big event to get ready for.
9) But this is your reaction when you offer to do your friend’s make-up and she says she’ll just do it herself:
Logo TV/via admissionsproblems.tumblr.com
10) And this is how you feel when said beauty-illiterate friend gets tons of compliments for her make-up and hair.
11) You have mastered the art of curling your hair with a straightener.
12) You when you’re watching Chloe Morello’s latest how-to:
The Comedy Network/via admissionsproblems.tumblr.com
13) Your friends when you’re taking them through your latest beauty haul:
14) You when you go through your own beauty haul:
How many of these can relate to? Is it confirmed – are you the beauty guru of your group?