The gift that'll get you major brownie points
For some, it isn’t easy impressing your mother-in-law. You tried cooking her favourite meal, you took her to that chick flick she spoke about for weeks and you even ran some errands for her that time she went to a matinée with her bestie. And she’s still yet to embrace you warmly and treat you as one of her own.
Well, all is not lost in the war of ‘win over your mum-in law’. We’ve got another weapon for your arsenal and it’s sure to earn you some major brownie points.
It’s this beyond beautiful Lancôme cosmetic bag, created by the uber-talented Kerrie Hess.
The custom illustration embraces and celebrates Lancôme’s 80 years of French beauty, and is probably one of the most stunning make-up bags we’ve ever seen.
So, here’s the deal: spend $75 in one Lancôme transaction at David Jones and you’ll receive an eight-piece gift valued a over $200, which includes a full size Bi-Facil (which happens to be Australia’s number one eye make-up remover) , and the Kerrie Hess make-up bag.
How does this help you? Let us count the ways.
1) You’ve got the perfect excuse to treat yourself to your favourite Lancôme treats (whether that's the Teint Idole Ultra Foundation or a couple of L’Absolue Rouge Lipsticks).
2) You gift your mother-in-law with something that tells her you know she’s a classy lady who deserves classy beauty products.
3) You’ll be giving her something that seems like it costs a fortune, but really, it was just the icing on your own Lancôme spending spree cake.
4) You’ll now be able to bond over your love of Lancôme and share stories of how well the Bi-Facil worked on even the most stubborn of eye make-up.
5) You’re pretty much cementing your place as favourite child, never mind child-in-law.
Just one word of advice? Maybe you want to think about spending bigger and getting a gift set for your own mum. We’d hate for her to feel left out.
What’s the best gift you’ve given your mother-in-law? Would she appreciate this gift set and make-up bag from Lancôme?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...