Cheyenne Tozzi: beauty, fitness and boys
Cheyenne Tozzi is like the ultimate poster girl for Australia. She’s tanned, svelte and beautiful – and she’s also one of the nicest girls around town.
Recently we caught up with the Priceline Pharmacy 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty ambassador to talk about her favourite beauty products, biggest beauty cheats and who she prefers out of Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum…
beautyheaven: What is your ultimate can’t-live-without beauty product?
Cheynne Tozzi: Oh my gosh, a make-up artist! No, I really love BB Cream. Ponds BB Cream is really nice. I like fake tan as well because I like to tint my skin safely and especially with weather like this, you want to have glowing skin. St. Tropez tan is always good – and a great nude lipstick. Models Prefer do a really good one. A nude lip, some Vaseline on your eyelids and some mascara and you’re good to go!
bh: What are your best weight loss tips?
CT: My lifestyle centres around training and eating well and I think it’s more about how you’re born; some girls are bigger and some girls are born with a tiny little frame and it’s just about getting to a stage where you’re happy with yourself. Do as much exercise as you can – those little bits and pieces you do every day can really change your outlook. I think it’s more about feeling better, if you wake up and you feel like ‘ugh’ and you have a packet of chips you’ll probably feel worse. Whereas if you wake up and just do something (however small), it can change your whole cycle. You can do little things every day to just make yourself and your self worth change. It’s the best thing you can give yourself as a gift, even more than shoes! Well, shoes come a close second.
bh: What are three things you would bring to a deserted island?
CT: A rifle! No, haha – I’d bring coconut oil, sunblock and water!
bh: What’s your biggest skin secret?
CT: I love coconut oil! It’s delicious and reminds me of those Bounty chocolates, which I love! I’ll put, like, seven jars of coconut oil in a bath and just sit there. I swear I’m nuts! I also cook with it. Water and lemon is also one of my secrets. Having that in the morning is one of the best things you can do as it resets your mindset, so instead of thinking, ‘Ooh I’m going to have a burger for lunch’, you think, ‘I’ll go for the salad’. It cleanses you!
bh: What’s your ultimate make-up tip for when you have no time?
CT: The best thing is to get Vaseline and put it on your eyelids, cheeks, and lips and just add some mascara. I think it just gives you that glow if you’re not feeling awesome; you’ll just have that hint of shimmer. Then team it with a Models Prefer lipstick, like a nice nude or a bit of a peach colour, I’ll put lipstick on my cheeks – I mix it up!
Would you rather?
Lipstick or foundation? Lipstick
Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum? Channing!
Blow-dries or beach waves? Beach waves
A laser-cut one-piece or a bikini? One-piece
Serum or eye cream? Eye cream
Washing your hair or washing your face? My face!
Straight strands or curls? Straight strands
Like Cheyenne’s make-up look? Rachel Brook, Beauty Director of Priceline Pharmacy’s 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty shows us how to do it yourself at home:
- Apply a long-wear foundation to provide a flawless base and then set it with a dusting of translucent powder. We recommend Maybelline New York SuperStay Better Skin Foundation.
- Use a bronzer to warm up your complexion. Apply it underneath your cheekbones and along your jaw and temple. We recommend Max Factor Bronzing Powder in Golden.
- Swipe on a sheer wash of neutral shadow to your eyelids and blend it up to your brow bone. We recommend COVERGIRL 4 Kit Eye Enhancers in Sheerly Nudes.
- Next, grab a black eyeliner pen and position the tip at the outer corner of your brow. Move the pen up towards your brow and then swipe back down to the outer corner of your eye. Finish with a generous helping of mascara. We recommend Designer Brands Absolute Precision Liquid Eye Liner.
- Finish with a warm nude lipstick. We recommend Models Prefer Lipstick in Less is More.
- Mimic the lift in Cheyenne’s hair by applying a root-lifting product onto wet hair and blow-drying using a round brush. We recommend Fudge BIG HAIR Raise the Roots.
What are your must have products? What do you think of Cheyenne's look?