A one-on-one with Ricki Lee
She’s an amazing Aussie performer, the picture of health and fitness, and she always looks immaculate when she hits the red carpet. I’m talking about Ricki-Lee Coulter – and we were lucky enough to corner her for a quick chat about her 10-minute beauty look, who she’d love a dinner date with and what she does to achieve such amazing hair and skin….
Check out our exclusive one-on-one below…
- 1. What is your can't-live-without beauty product?
Kiehl’s Creme De Corps body products - having glowing and healthy skin is a huge confidence boost! I use the Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish and the Nurturing Body Washing Cream in the shower and then cover myself in the moisturiser!
2. If you have 10 minutes to get ready and be out the door, what is your no-fail look?
This sounds like my EVERY day dilemma... 10 minutes to get ready! Haha. So I'm a PRO at this! To get a beautiful bronzed glow every day I use Laura Mercier's Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer all over my face, which gives a beautiful glow, curl my lashes and coat them with Dior Show Waterproof mascara. I'll sweep over the eyelid with my Napoleon Perdis Tawny Temptress Eye Shadow and then use Shu Uemura Pro Concealer under the eye. I powder all over my face with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder and then use two different blushes - 1. MAC Peaches Sheer Tone Blush over the apples of my cheeks and then over the top of the cheekbone use Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Bronze. On the lips I just use Burt’s Beeswax Lip Balm.
3. If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive who would they be and why?
Michael Jackson - because he’s my idol and I would love to pick his musical genius brain and see what makes him tick. Beyonce - because I look up to her so much, she works so hard at being the best at everything she does, she is a savvy businesswoman in the driver’s seat of her career and is always all class. And Oprah Winfrey - she is an incredible woman who has pushed so many boundaries to become one of the most powerful women in the world and always speaks openly and honestly about what she stands for. I feel like she would have the answer to every question you could possibly ask.
- 4. What is your secret to beautiful hair and skin?
- Drink three litres of water a day and make sure you have a good skin care routine that you stick to morning and night - and NEVER sleep in your make-up. I have a weekly blow dry and hair treatment. And a protein rich diet is great for nails, hair and skin too.
If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?
Do you and Ricki Lee share any beauty tricks?