Hydrodol After Sachets Reviews
Available in convenient sachet format, Hydrodol After is a comprehensively designed formula taken post-drinking to help replenish the body and recover from the effects of a hangover.
Features and benefits:
- A carefully crafted combination of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support and target the liver in the recovery from hangover symptoms.
- NEW 'After' formula helps replenish and recover from hangover symptoms.
- No added gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
- Formula developed in Melbourne by a proudly Australian-owned family business.
Hydrodol After Sachets are suitable for:
• Responsible adults with busy lives who enjoy an occasional drink but still need to be performing at their peak.
• Anyone who has tried Hydrodol but doesn’t like swallowing capsules.
• Hydrodol is perfect for the Spring Racing Carnival, birthdays, weddings, New Year’s Eve and any celebration where alcohol will be consumed in moderation.
Note: Hydrodol is not a treatment for binge drinking, nor does Hydrodol advocate excess consumption of alcohol.
Directions for use:
- Adults: After drinking, add one sachet to 300ml of water in a glass and mix well before taking.
Precautions and contraindications:
- Contains 52 mg of potassium.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate and should not replace a balanced diet. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart/blood pressure medications, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Hydrodol. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
- Store product below 25°C.
- BioRevive supports a balanced diet and regular exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle. If drinking, please do so responsibly. Hydrodol is recommended for light to moderate drinkers of alcohol only.
Ingredients (per 4g sachet):
Hovenia dulcis (Japanese Raisin Tree) ext., from 500mg (min) dry fruit; Zingiber officinale (Ginger BetaSorb®) ext., from 500mg (min) dry root; Inulin 679mg; Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Red Algae) 814mg; Sodium chloride, equiv. to 78.6mg Sodium; Potassium chloride, equiv. to 52.4mg Potassium; Magnesium oxide, equiv. 80mg Magnesium; Beta carotene 200mcg; Thiamine hydrochloride, equiv. to 238mg Vitamin B1; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 425mcg; Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 2.5mg; Calcium pantothenate, equiv. to 1.15mg Vitamin B5; Pyridoxine hydrochloride, equiv. to 329mcg Vitamin B6; Cyanocobalamin, equiv. to 0.5mcg Vitamin B12; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 10mg; d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, equiv. to 1.2mg Vitamin E.
AUST L 297384
Reviews reflect the honest opinions of beautyheaven members. As part of the beautyheaven rewards program, all members receive 5 points for each review they submit.
We don't have any reviews yet, be the first to review this product and earn 5 bonus points!