Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
How to use tanning mousse at home
Not jetting off anywhere this summer? That doesn’t mean you have to miss out on that post-holiday glow! In the video above, I take you through my summer beauty routine to show you how to pull off a bronzed look that’s so natural, everyone will be asking you where you’ve been.
PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO
Sunescape Hydrating Body Butter
Sunescape Self Application Mitt
Sunescape Hydrating Self-Tan Mousse
Sunescape Hydrating Gradual Tan Extender
To maintain your bronzed summer look, use a sulphate-free body wash like Sunescape’s Hydrating Shower Gel. This will prevent your tan from stripping off while you shower. Follow up with the Sunescape Hydrating Body Butter every day and the Sunescape Gradual Tan Extender every 2-3 days.
1. Apply moisturiser to dry spots like the knees and elbows.
2. Put on a tanning mitt and pump out a few squirts of tanning mousse.
3. Spread the mousse over the arms, legs and chest, blending as you go.
4. While the tan is drying, put some moisturiser on your eyebrows and use the residue of the mitt to go over the face and back of the hands.
5. After four hours, rinse off the tan and finish the look with a sweep of bronzer, a few coats of waterproof mascara and a bit of sea salt spray.
Do you like my natural summer look? Have you ever tried the Sunescape tanning products?