Tips for soft skin
Tired of having rough, dry skin but don’t know where to start in achieving smooth and soft skin?
Follow these simple body care tips and say sayonara to dry skin and hello to soft skin.
1) Drink lots of water. By keeping your body hydrated, you’ll also be keeping your skin hydrated.
2) Add oil to your bath. Body products that contain an oil such as jojoba oil, olive oil, or hazelnut oil will help add extra moisture to your skin while you bath.
3) Make sure water is lukewarm. When bathing, make sure the water isn’t too hot as it can dehydrate your skin, leaving it feeling dry and rough.
4) Exfoliate your skin. Exfoliating once a week will get rid of dead, dry skin and allow your skin to better absorb the nourishment you are giving it in the form of hydrating body creams.
5) Use a hard-working body lotion. Try: La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Body Cream, which is a rich body cream that contains caviar extract to deeply moisturis dry skin. The luxury body product also firms and clarifies skin.
What body products do you use to keep your body hydrated?